Bosch Sensortec BME688
HoverGames3 includes Bosch Sensortec as a partner. They contributed their BME688 Environmental sensor as installed on the Adafruit BME688 module. It should also be noted that the Bosch Sensortech BMI088 inertial sensor is also used on the FMUK66.
This version of the environmental (gas) sensor is pin compatible with the BME680, but with AI built in! From the sensortec website they state "The BME688 is the first gas sensor with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and integrated high-linearity and high-accuracy pressure, humidity and temperature sensors."
Adafruit board with Bosch Sensortec BME688
Adafruit board and custom cables provided to HoverGames3 participants
- 1.Stemma QT to Qwiic (Used by Adafruit and Sparkfun breakout boards)
- 2.Qwiic to open pins (useful for breadboards or some microcontrollers with sockets)
- 3.Qwiic to FMUK66 (JST-GH 5 pin I2C/NFC interface)
- 4.Qwiic to NavQ (JST-GH 9 pin UART4/I2C/GPIO interface)
- 5.Qwiic to NavQPlus (JST-GH 6 pin AUX interface)
Example of BME688 used on a breadboard and/or connected to an Adafruit breakout board (not included)
Custom JST-GH cables for connecting to FMUK66/NAVQ/NAVQPLUS