News & Updates
An overview of the latest news and updates.
Below you will find a list of recent updates and important news about the HoverGames and this GitBook, but there are also some other platforms that you should keep a close eye on:
- Five HoverGames/PX4 example labs have been added. You learn step-by-step how to create a basic PX4 module/application. The following labs are currently available:
- Note that the preconfigured virtual machine image has not yet been updated, but it can still be used without any issue in its current state. However, it should now also be a little bit more straightforward to install your own VM from scratch!
- We added a video about programming FMUK66 for first use. It shows you step-by-step how to flash the bootloader and PX4 firmware binary on the FMUK66 when you take it out of the box for the first time. Keep in mind that you can also upgrade the PX4 firmware with QGroundControl after the bootloader has been programmed!
- This GitBook is now synchronized with a GitHub repository. Feel free to open an issue if you find an error or if anything is unclear. You can also open a pull request if you want to contribute yourself.
- The NavQ companion computer was added to list of add-on components.